Our contact details
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process certain of the following information:
- Name, address (including postal and/or email address), title and role of employees and representatives of our clients, service providers and business partners.
- Name and contact details for email updates and newsletter where you have consented.
- Name, date time and purpose of visit for visitors of our premises.
- CCTV images on our premises.
- Information related to the use of our website collected by cookies.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Some of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To contact us in relation to your role as a client, service provider or business partner.
- To receive direct marketing from us.
- To make general enquiries regarding our work and business.
- To sign in to or visit our premises.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- When we are provided with contact details of individuals working for our clients, service providers and business partners.
We use the information that you have given us, for the purposes of:
- Managing our relationship with our clients (including direct marketing), service providers and business partners.
- Day-to-day administration and management of our business.
- Carrying out market research.
- Site management purposes (including access controls and sign-in procedures).
We may share this information with:
- Our service providers, including affiliates, engaged by Green Lithium.
- Regulatory and government authorities as may be legally required from time to time.
In addition your personal data may be processed in the event of a merger, proposed merger or listing/floataion on a public stock exchange. The information may be shared with any (or any proposed) regulatory or government authority, transferee of, or successor in title to, the whole or any part of Green Lithium’s business and its respective officers, employees, agents and advisers to the extent necessary to give effect to such
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent (you are able to remove your consent at any time, and you can do this by contacting us at the address listed above).
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information on our secure cloud systems
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes of processing, for example we will keep details of contact points at our clients, service providers or business partners as long as we have a business relationship with their employer. This data will be securely deleted or destroyed in accordance with our retention policies.
Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right to knowledge: you have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- Right to revoke consent: if you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office (the “ICO”)).
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us. In which case, please contact us by using the following contact details: Green Lithium Refining Limited, 107-111 Fleet Street, Ludgate House, London, England, EC4A 2AB.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, England, SK9 5AF. Helpline number: 0303 123 1113. ICO website: www.ico.org.uk